Humanity is in an important phase in its evolution process. We have been witnessing that everything is changing rapidly after we met Coronavirus.
In this article, I would like to show you the astrological indications related to some devastating pandemics. You will see my comments about the repeating planetary and Nodal placements at the end of the article.
1) First of all, let’s begin with BLACK PLAGUE which emerged in Sicily on April 9 1947 and did not last until 1350and destroyed almost one third of the European population. On that day, you may see there is a stellium and Jupiter-Pluto conjunction in Aries. A stallion indicates imbalances in health and Aries is a cardinal sign. Saturn has entered Aries in 1349 and conjoined Pluto in 1950. Chiron is in Taurus.
2) MEGADROUGHT and Megadeath in Mexico
The native people of Mexico experienced an epidemic disease in the wake of European conquest, beginning with the smallpox epidemic of 1519 to 1520 when 5 million to 8 million people perished. By the end of 1518 there was a Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn as we already have in January 2020. As we see in the chart casted for eclipse in Sagittarius, Uranus is in Taurus as we already have in our time. The Nodes falls in Gemini/Sagittarius axis. There was Venus-Sun inferior conjunction on May 26, 1518 falls in Gemini.
3) Let’s see SPANISH FLU which occurred in three waves. The first wave started on March 1918. In the chart of that day, Jupiter in Gemini is behind Pluto in Cancer. I will explain it later. Lunar Nodes are on Gemini/Sagittarius axis which is associated with the respiratory system in Medical Astrology. Short and long distance travels are also related to these signs. Jupiter in Gemini is should be effective in spread of the pandemics.
Following the first wave which is considered a mild wave, the devastating second wave started on August 22 1918. In the chart below, you will again see a Jupiter/Pluto conjunction. Lunar Nodes are again on Gemini/Sagittarius axis. There is a stallion in Leo and Saturn/Uranus opposition in Leo/Aquarius axis will be active. Chiron is at the last degrees of Pisces and about to enter Aries.
The “recrudescent” third wave started on January 1919 and ended in May. During this period, Lunar Nodes are still on Gemini/Sagittarius axis. Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in Cancer and Saturn/Uranus opposition on Leo/Aquarius axis are still active. Chiron is in Aries.
4) Next, we will have a look at SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) which emerged in Foshan city in Guandong state of China on November 16, 2002. In the chart of that day, we see Lunar Nodes on Gemini/Sagittarius axis and Saturn/Pluto opposition on Lunar Nodes. Jupiter/Uranus opposition is on Leo/Aquarius axis and Neptune is in Aquarius.
5) The next pandemic to analyze is HANTA virus. The first case was seen in a Native American man who was a marathon runner. In the chart of that day, we see Lunar Nodes are on Gemini/Sagittarius axis and Mars/Chiron conjunction opposes Saturn on Leo/Aquarius Axis. Saturn makes a square with Pluto. Uranus and Neptune are in conjunction in Capricorn. Chiron is in Capricorn, too.
6) Now, let’s skip to ZIKA virus. Zika was first discovered in 1947 in rhesus monkeys living in Zika forests of Uganda and first human cases were detected in Uganda and Tanzania in 1952.  The first outbreak of Zika virus occurred on the island of Yap in the Federated States of Micronesia. It is stated that Zika virus rarely results with death if the person has respiratory problems, infections, serious heart diseases or experiences severe fatigue. I could not find a specific date about the onset of this virus. However, I found that it first emerged in April and May. So, I erected a chart for April 1. During the whole year, Jupiter and Pluto were in Sagittarius. Saturn/Neptune opposition is on Leo/Aquarius axis. Lunar Nodes are on Virgo/Pisces axis and Chiron is in Aquarius.
Following the outbreak in Yap Island, the virus caused outbreaks in French Polynesia in 2013, in Pacific Islands in 2014 and in Brazil in 2015. It is assumed that the outbreak of Zika virus in Brazil infected approximately 1,3million people in 11 months. As I personally make researches on the decrease in solar activities, increase in harmful cosmic rays and the impacts magnetic field on health for the last 12 years, I would like to read that article you will see in the foot notes.  In this article, it is stated that the localized lowering of the earth’s magnetic field intensity and a sudden increase of cosmic rays and other charged particles recorded in Mexico in 2015 were causally associated with the resurgence of the Zika virus outbreak in the region and possibly led to a mutation event in the circulating Zika virus. I will return to that topic later, because we are in a period of time when the solar activities reached the lowest level of the last 100 years and the magnetic field weakened.
7) Next, we will see MERS CoV, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus, disease which first emerged in Jordan in April 2012. The first identified case occurred in 2012 in Saudi Arabia. The patient who traveled from Riyadh to Indiana on April 24 2020 began to experience respiratory symptoms, including shortness of breath, coughing, and fever on April 27th and went to an emergency department in an Indiana hospital on April 28th and was admitted on that same day.  In the chart of that first identified case, we see Lunar Nodes are on Gemini/Sagittarius axis and Venus in Gemini. Venus starts going retrograde on May 15 2012 (Venus will start its retrograde motion on the same day in 2020), until June 27 2012. Then Venus stays in Gemini until August 7 and conjoins Jupiter in Gemini. Saturn/Uranus opposition is on Aries/Libra axis, Neptune is in Pisces and Pluto is in Capricorn.
The repeating pattern in the charts of the epidemics we have seen so far is the Lunar Nodes in Gemini/Sagittarius axis, which indicates the Solar and Lunar Eclipses in these signs. In some of the charts, slow moving planets were transiting in these signs. In most of them, we see Jupiter/Pluto conjunction or these two were applying to a conjunction. In some of the charts, we see stellium in one sign. We also see planets transiting in Aquarius and Leo.
8) Finally, we will have a look at the chart of CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 which brought huge changes in business life, economics and social life as of the end of 2019. The first incident was reported on December 1 2019. Below you may see the chart erected for Wuhan 11:45, the time stated by the Medical Astrology expert Dr.Sena Büyükçopur, who also teaches in our school. As in the chart of 1918 Spanish Flu, Jupiter at the last degree of Sagittarius, which is the anaretic degree, is one degree before Pluto in Capricorn and applying to conjunction with Pluto. Lunar Nodes are on Capricorn/Cancer axis. Venus, Saturn and Pluto are all in Capricorn forming a stellium. Uranus is in Taurus, Neptune is in Pisces and Chiron is in Aries.
In the chart of January 30 2020, the date when World Health Organization (WHO) declared Coronavirus a pandemic, we see Jupiter/Pluto conjunction is about to be exact in Capricorn and also Saturn/Pluto conjunction which already took place. Uranus is in Taurus, Neptune is in Pisces and Chiron is in Aries.
From now on
We are at the dawn of an important period. On the week of March 30, important conjunctions will occur. On March 31, Mars/Saturn conjunction in Aquarius and on April 5 Jupiter/Pluto conjunction in Capricorn will occur. Venus will enter Gemini and start retrograding after a while as in 2012. (Venus cycle of 8-years)
According to Sadullak al-Ankarawi, an Ottoman astrologer form the 19th century, Saturn transit in Aquarius, Mars/Saturn conjunction in Aquarius and Jupiter/Saturn conjunction is associated with pandemics and plague. Fixed star Altair, which is placed in the neck of Eagle (Aquila) Constellation, that is projected on Mars/Saturn conjunction is associated with air and also with pandemics, lung diseases, neurological illnesses and psychological breakdowns and strokes.
Lunar Nodes will be on Gemini/Sagittarius axis as of May 5. Venus will retrograde in Gemini starting with May 15. Mercury will be in Gemini at the same time. The Gemini new moon that will occur on May 22 will conjoin Alcyone and will make a trine with Saturn in Aquarius which is also an air sign. It means there will be an abundance of air element. Alcyone, which is one of the stars in Pleiades, is associated with pandemics, plague and high fever. Venus, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto will be in retrograde motion by the second half of May. These are the indicators that we should be very cautious until the end of June. We need to pay particular attention to being infected by virus through travels. In April, we may hear positive developments about the invention of vaccination or medication. Successful results may be possible. However, we should not languish. We should not be in crowded places and we should avoid travels as much as possible. Otherwise, we may face with a negative scenario in May.
In case this pandemic will occur in three phases as in Spanish Flu, we should also be careful in autumn, but not limited with autumn 2020. Jupiter/Saturn conjunction which will occur in Aquarius on December 21 is also associated with pandemics according to Sadullah al-Ankarawi. As it will be the first Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in air signs, it is called the Great Mutation. Let’s what is the Great Mutation of the humanity? Or, will it be the mutation of the virus? We will see.
I will write another article on 2021. However, I would like to mention the new moon in Aquarius which will occur on February 11 2021.
In this chart, we see Lunar Nodes are in Gemini/Sagittarius axis, which means eclipces will occur in these signs, a square between the stellium of planets in Aquarius and Uranus and Mercury is retrograde. So, all these indicate that we should be careful in the first months of 2021. This new moon conjoins the fixed star Sadal Suud which is a benefic star. It is related to going beyond the spectrum, bringing equality to humanity through quiet and patient studies with a revolutionary scientific approach and connecting people with each other and with God. Several planets in Aquarius indicate important developments in science and technology, discoveries and inventions. I hope this new cycle that will start with the new moon and Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in Aquarius is the harbinger of liberation from this virus and a better organized life.
Öner Döşer, AMA, ISAR Cap, Cert. OPA
 Mustafa Kemal Temel, İstanbul University Institute of Medical Sciences, Post Graduate Thesesi, 1918 Grip Pandemisi(in Turkish), Istanbul 2012
 (Eraksoy 2003) Aegean University High School of Nursing Magazine, 21 (2) : 107-123, 2005, Asiye Durmaz Akyol
 Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome—The 25th Anniversary of the Four Corners Outbreak https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6199996/)
 Tuğba Erat, Ergin Çiftçi, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Pediatric Infectious Diseases Department, Ankara
 https://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/115/03/0382.pdf Weakened magnetic field, cosmic rays and Zika virus outbreak, Jiangwen Qu and N. Chandra Wickramasinghe