“The Ones” and the Fate of Societies
In my previous article, I addressed Mehmed the Conqueror’s natal chart and its fated connections with the chart of Istanbul’s establishment. In this article, I will address the fated connections between Adolf Hitler’s natal chart and the chart erected for the beginning of the World War II.
When I placed the astrological chart for the start of World War 2 on Hitler’s natal chart (Figure 1), I noticed that Saturn-South Node conjunction at 0°Taurus was on the same longitude. The World War 2 is generally said to have begun at 04:45 on September 1 1939 with the invasion of Polandby Germany and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by France and the United Kingdom.At the chart of that moment, Saturn in the first degree of Taurus squares Pluton at 2°Leo. This signifies that some benefic event would take place at that time. Venus, being set before the Sun, shows its warrior face.
Saturn and South Node represent inevitable fated situations. In classical astrology, both are considered as malefic. Losses and difficulties are faced in their transits. Consequently, the exact conjunction of these two symbolizes malefic events. This conjunction, being in touch with Hitler’s Sun, also shows that those negative events would be related with Hitler. Would it be a coincidence or synchronicity?
The sky of September 1 1939 pointed out a malefic event and this event was linked with Adolf Hitler, a man born on April 20 1889 and had a great role in Germany’s and the whole world’s history and who started the war!
When the bombardment began, Pluton was transiting from the MC of Adolf Hitler’s chart (Figure 2) and was also in a hard aspect with his Sun. This means Adolf Hitler was whipped up with the desire to assert himself, being known by everyone and the desire for success. He was cruel due to the stressful effects of Saturn-Pluto cycle. To add, square with Pluto brings provocative and challenging influences including call for power struggles.
When transiting Pluto makes an aspect with the natal Sun, the native feels a desire to impose his power on the others through putting pressure on them. The native may experience that his dominant and cruel sides are provoked. If the native already has this potential in his own natal chart, he may tend to gain strength through pressure, threats, provocations, using violence and through using the events in his favor. This aspect also brings a risk for the native to feel justified.
As it is seen from his natal chart, Hitler had these potentials which were waiting for being triggered. When triggered, those negative aspects perform at the maximum level. By the way, Pluto transits determine when the fated events take place. So, when those aspects are active, they create restraint, violence and threats. Murders, holocausts, massacres are also related with Pluto. When Pluto transits from the MC of a chart, the native desires to use all his power and be known by the society. This was what Hitler felt; he had a desire to make the whole world accept his power and he believed he could win the World War II.
Fated connections in Hitler’s chart are not limited with that. To specify:
– The fanatical Moon-Jupiter connection in Hitler’s chart was triggered by Jupiter and Moon in transit. Transit Sun also makes an aspect the midpoint of these two planets and activates that natal potential.
– Transit Mars has just passed over those planets for a short time ago and already activated them.
– Venus, placed in the 8th house of the chart, is under a hard aspect between two malefics Mars and Saturn and representing the cruel nature of Hitler although he had Libra rising.
– Uranüs, passing over Venus-Mars couple for a long time, represents extraordinary attitudes, doing the unexpected and taking action suddenly. As Uranus is in a very close position to Hitler’s Ascendant degree, we may conclude he reflects intense Uranian characteristics. On the negative side, Uranus in such a position in a chart brings non-standard, weird, fanatical, autocratic and cruel characteristics. Uranus-Mercury opposition refers to an active and aggressive mind which is creative, smart, able to made quick plans and talk strikingly and energizing but also provocative, hard to predict what he thinks and how he reacts and open to make frantic decisions.
– Moon-Jupiter conjunction in the 3rd house of his chart had a conjunction with a Fixed Star named Facies. According to Bernadette Brady “Facies represents the penetrating stare of a lethal weapon. It is one of the most difficult, and possibly the most violent, objects in the heavens. It gives a penetration of action that has no regard for others…Facies in a chart will indicate that the planet it touches will be very focused and driven…the push to achieve goals and aims may well become ruthless.”
To sum up, Hitler’s natal chart carries potential aimed at such violent acts and when those potentials were activated he gave the command which started the World War II? Now, let’s ask the same question: Was it fate that chose Hitler to start the war or was it Hitler’s choice? To take a step forward, we may also ask: Having those cosmic influences, could Hitler make a different decision in spite of the tendencies in his natal chart? Did he have this alternative or was it an inevitable fate? Was he born to play this role? To what extent was he free to make a choice?
Öner Döşer, AMA, MAPAI
AstroArt School of Astrology (ASA)